TheHungryRunnerGirl is influencing me to eat sweets galore. Here are some delicious treats added to my life this past weekend.
#1: Hot chocolate cookies. HungryRunnerGirl told her readers we had to make them, so make them I did (you can find recipe on the link). YUM! Although they are super rich, so I can't have so many. The hubby on the other hand would have probably eaten them all if he didn't have to share with me and my sister.
#1: Hot chocolate cookies. HungryRunnerGirl told her readers we had to make them, so make them I did (you can find recipe on the link). YUM! Although they are super rich, so I can't have so many. The hubby on the other hand would have probably eaten them all if he didn't have to share with me and my sister.
#2: BJ's Red Velvet Pazookie. Picture says it all. I've had pazookies before, but thank you, G & M, for introducing me to this flavor!

#3: Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn. Bought this from Trader Joe's. Super addicting and tasting, although note to self: I can make this myself! My mom usually gets us kettle corn (tastes exactly the same) from the farmer's market and I can just drizzle melted chocolate myself. But thank you, TJ's, for the idea :)
#3: Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn. Bought this from Trader Joe's. Super addicting and tasting, although note to self: I can make this myself! My mom usually gets us kettle corn (tastes exactly the same) from the farmer's market and I can just drizzle melted chocolate myself. But thank you, TJ's, for the idea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment