- Visited family on Xmas eve (E-thang saying over and over as he opened gifts, "NO WAY!")
- Spent Xmas day with more family
- After Xmas day shopping (Note to self: Go to Target when it opens because all the good stuff is taken by 5 pm)
- Annual high school reunion holiday dinner
- Plus a visit to the hubs' Uncle
- Zumba with MIL while FIL and hubs golf
- Visit with hubby's Lola and see more family
- Cooking with the MIL while FIL and hubs watch the big Redskins game
Hosting a family gathering at our crib:
This is just the dessert side...
At another family gathering: Monopoly gives me anxiety...
Here are the fun gifts I put together for my dad and FIL:
Here's my white elephant gift at my reunion dinner:
I call this albino sushi! (I don't like seaweed. Boooo, I know):
"NO WAY!!!"
We miss you always:
Big Bang bobble heads!!! Me (Penny) and the hubs (Leonard)! Thanks, Howwwwuuuhhhd!!!
Our outaanak is so sweet getting us gifts:






No comments:
Post a Comment