The next round of Elk Grove 5K fun runs starts real soon. Race #1 is already on Saturday, Jan. 27th! The thing is, I am not sure if I want to do it. It is so cold outside and I have not been running since I've been sick. You know what this sounds like though? A bunch of excuses. I need to just get out there no matter how lazy or tired I am and just run like the cute little picture above says. There is a long weekend ahead (yay for the MLK holiday on Monday!). No excuses for me to get at least two good runs in this weekend. Right? Right.
(eek).
You can totally do this Sha. If I can sporadically train for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon and finish it, you can sooo do this 5K. And don't beat yourself up if it's not your best pace/new personal record....the point is you're doing it!
ReplyDeleteNO EXCUSES SHABOO!!! Cold, wet, tired, lazy....doing that 5K will prove you can do anything! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh what would I do without you ladies? Thanks for the encouragement! It's great being cheerleaders for each other.
ReplyDelete